Invoice form varies nation to nation with complex policies, requiring strict data compliance regulation. Processing a massive volume of invoices manually might lead to critical risks, including data entry errors, delayed payment processes, lost invoices, and fraudulent invoices.
They are seeking a solution where all their incoming invoices are processed and issued on time, with no violation of the country’s policies.
- Filter invoice attached in mass emails
- Validate mail with missing invoices
- Extract data from detected invoices
- Email handling to follow up with vendors
To tackle this problem, DIGI-TEXX has designed a solution package proposing a group of experts with a full process approach combined with technologies such as Machine learning, Natural Language Processing, and OCR (Optical character recognition).
PROJECT PROCESSING WORKFLOW
When DIGI-TEXX’s system detects incoming invoices from clients, the engines will automatically conduct the Pre-processing step (Auto Classify, Auto Enhance, Auto Rotate), and then, DIGI-XTRACT – our OCR engine will extract the required data.
In some cases, if some data fields are missing and validation steps are required, the system will call for human verification.
- LANGUAGE: German, English, Italian, French, Vietnamese, and more.
- DATA TRAINING SERVICE: Under the client’s requirement, new invoices will be used by our experts to train and enhance the system’s extraction capacity.
- 24/7: The automated system works 24/7 to ensure your business continuity.
- DATA SECURITY: Solution deployment in the country complies with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standards.
Consequently, we have unburdened our clients in terms of invoice processing and lessened their day-to-day workload.
- PROCESSED INVOICES VOLUME
Normal month: ~ 130.000 invoices/month
Peak month: ~ 660.000 invoices/month
- PROCESSING TIME: 5 minutes of manually processing one invoice turn to ~ 30 seconds/ invoice